In order to assist runners in running an evenly paced race we have prepared pace bands. These show the cumulative (gun) time at the end of each lap, for a range of different finish times.
1. Open the PDF file (click here to download
2. Print* the page containing the pace band you choose.
3. Cut the band as marked.
4. Cover both front and back with sticky tape.
5. Using double-sided tape or glue, stick the band where indicated. You may need to place the band on your wrist before this step. If in doubt, make a practice one before the day of the race.
* - Top tip is to try and use a laser printer, or photocopy of an inkjet printout. Inkjet print may smudge if it becomes wet or sweaty during the race.